Selected topics from our next issue
Toolmaking and machine building:
Highly dynamic production machine with a footprint of 4.2
With the smallest of footprints despite its spacious work area, the new DMP
70 from DMG MORI is the ideal expansion of productive machines on every shopfloor.
Thanks to its thermo-symmetrical machine design and optimum cooling concept, it is
characterized by maximum thermal stability. It posseses extremely dynamic tool change
with a chip-to-chip time of 1.5 seconds. Highest level of precision is ensured due to
direct absolute measuring systems.
- Modern tools made with technologies of adding materials in layers
- High speed 5 axis machining centre for tool making
- Quiet turning, digital connection
Production and logistics:
An innovative three-way concept
Stӓubli’s MPS robot tool changer systems have always been based on a
modular system that allows flexible adaptation to individual user requirements. Now the
company has extended the philosophy and developed a completed range of tool changers
based on three solution variants. The advantage is that these solutions are readily available,
yet still offer flexibility as the transfer modules can be exchanged or upgraded at any time to
reflect changing operating requirements.
- Protecting people from robots
- Vises 2.0: The Return of the Modern Classics
- Omron introduced a smart camera of the FHV7 series
Proper preparation of granules is the basis for a good product
In the thermoplastics processing, one of the important links in the product creation chain is the proper preparation of granulate. In recent years, the proportion of recyclates - grinded regranulate is increased, which needs to be properly treated for re-use. What basically applies to the primary granulate is often not good enough for recycling. Drying methods, temperature and drying time play in the preparation of granulate of hygroscopic materials a very important role. Quality of recyclate - grinded regranulate depends also on the way we came to it.
- New gravimetric feeder Coperion K3-PH
- New biodegradable FKuR blends
- BASF has produced products out of chemically recycled plastics for the first time
Maintenance and technical diagnostics:
Instructions for proper startup of new or refurbished hydraulic devices
In the next issue of the IRT3000, we will present how to maintain hydraulic systems with control of the operation and settings of the components that protect the system. This can also be called the initial tuning of the hydraulic system. In the paper, we will first present the influence of inadequately calibrated safety elements on the life-time of hydraulic
- Basic lubrication school
- News in the field of technical diagnostics
- Methods of cleaning in production
The European industry is prepared for a technological race
European business systems are increasingly aware of the importance of investing in research, development and innovation. In the business areas mentioned above, in the year 2017, their investments increased by 5.5 percent compared to the previous year. For the growth of business investments in the European Union, the automotive industry, the health sector and the information and communication technology sector are the most responsible.
- Recapitalization of the largest start-up company for artificial intelligence
- Silicon Valley is too small for Google
- Modern civil engineering is already quite digitized
Joining, materials and technologies:
WeldGalaxy: digital and dynamic knowledge platform for welding industry
Weld Galaxy is a B2B online platform that will bring together global buyers and EU sellers of welding equipment along with auxiliaries/consumables and services. A digital platform is aimed to enhance the visibility of EU’s welding products/prototypes/services to global users and providing innovative web-based services.
- International Industrial Fair 2019 in Celje marked by welding and cutting
- Changes in the leadership of Yaskawa Europe
- High-temperature furnaces